Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Food Diary....

• 02-03-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

It's comforting to see when other people are eating likewise too much, too little or not enough of the right things...

Here goes..

Porridge (whatever will fill me up for hours as I need it otherwise I'll be snacking all day)

Creamy Potato Leek Soup
    Flavoured Water
    Spag Bol (homemade sauce)
    Crackers with homemade guacamole, sweetcorn and hot salsa
    2 bite size chocolate things.

and that's so far..... :pac::pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: I'm sorry, but for a variety of reasons, I have to close this thread. For one, we have 3 active threads to post about your meals already. Another reason is food diaries are caused a massive headache in the past with people abusing them and all sorts of problems emerging from hosting them. There is a Nutrition and Diet forum if you'd like to post along those lines there, although food diaries are banned there too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement