Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading from iPhone 6

Options
  • 03-03-2017 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Have the option of a free upgrade to a 32gb iPhone 7 or €100 for a 64gb iPhone 7, I'm currently on a 6 since its launch, which I love.
    Is there much of a difference, or worth waiting for 7s or even the 8?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

There's no 64gb anymore, it's 128gb. Been honest there's not a huge difference but the speakers are a good bit louder and there's a bit more weight in the 7.
    There was some reports of some or all 32gb 7 having speed issues but not sure how reliable they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭sheepy01

Wait for the next one, this new model was only launched to test some features that will be implemented in the next one with other upgrades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I would wait op...Im like yourself...Have the Iphone 6 and love it...My brother has the iphone 7 and i see nothing in it that would make me want to upgrade...Of course everyone is different.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If you do wait, be prepared to pay more for the redesigned "iPhone 8" model. It seems there will 3 models this year: 7s, 7s Plus, and a 5.8-inch "Pro".

Advertisement