Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Switch On Date in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.

Options
  • 03-03-2017 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Estimated date for first Live FTTH Fibre Services with speeds up to 1000Mb/s is Spring/ Summer 2017, It did say March at one point.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Any update one this?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

irelandjoe wrote: »
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Estimated date for first Live FTTH Fibre Services with speeds up to 1000Mb/s is Spring/ Summer 2017, It did say March at one point.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Any update one this?[/font]
    Hi irelandjoe,

I'm afraid not at the minute but as soon as there is an update it will be updated online.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

In the meantime because of my requirement to get fater upload speeds I have to leave Eir for Imagine LTD who just confirmed I can get 60m Down, 5 UP,  I can just see what is going to happen.... Bet shortly after they install EIR will inform me that they will install FTTH :) always the way.

In the meantime because of my requirement to get fater upload speeds I have to leave Eir for Imagine LTD who just confirmed I can get 60m Down, 5 UP,  I can just see what is going to happen.... Bet shortly after they install EIR will inform me that they will install FTTH :) always the way.
    I'm really sorry to hear this  irelandjoe :mad: I can double check this for you again before you go if you would like to PM me your eir code? 

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Thanks irelandjoe,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement