Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 03-03-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

What are you doing about reins times by phone. Yesterday I was left on hold for 45 minutes. Today it is running at 20 minutes. This is totally unacceptable for a business banking service. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Shumbola,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and I'm sorry to hear of the hold time you've experienced.

If you have a general banking query, we maybe able to assist you here. Alternatively, if you are registered for 365Online, you can send your query via the Service Desk and a representative will be happy to address this for you. We also have numerous self service options available via 365Online. For more information on these please see here goo.gl/LbNhbu

If you use Business Online, you can contact our team here goo.gl/xaIHjb You can also find a large amount of frequently asked questions for BOL support here on our website goo.gl/CWvCVa

I hope this helps and if we can help with your query here, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 6 omathum2

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to help my parents with a BOI enquiry. How could I send a private message to one of you? I'm new to this, and not sure how to do this?

Thanks,

Mossy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mossy
    If you click on the name of the rep in the post above - BOI Elaine, or any of the reps on the right hand side of the screen, you will see an option to send a p.m. there.

(I'm not a BOI rep, just happened to spot your query, hope that helps). 

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

Hi, I have been on hold 34 minutes then after ringing back i was cut off!!
    I cannot find any email address or department to help me with my query, which is a Life Loan. It was taken out some years ago so maybe re branded now.

Can you PLEASE give me an email address please as there is a department looking after them i am told.

Kind regards,

H.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

gelsthe wrote: »
    Hi, I have been on hold 34 minutes then after ringing back i was cut off!!
    I cannot find any email address or department to help me with my query, which is a Life Loan. It was taken out some years ago so maybe re branded now.

Can you PLEASE give me an email address please as there is a department looking after them i am told.

Kind regards,

H.
    Hi H,

Thank you for contacting us here.

We’re sorry to hear you experienced delays whilst calling.

To discuss a Life Loan you will need to speak directly with a customer advisor at your branch where the loan was originally drawn.

See here for branch contact details.

You can book an appointment at your local branch to meet with a customer advisor, see here.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Lukens

Hello, i'm having problems to log into my bank account! It was saying that my account is blocked abd now it says that my pin is wrong(wich is impossible). What is the problem?
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Lukens wrote: »
    Hello, i'm having problems to log into my bank account! It was saying that my account is blocked abd now it says that my pin is wrong(wich is impossible). What is the problem?
    Thank you.
    Hi Lukens, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

If it is the mobile app you are having trouble logging in with, please delete and re-install the app as this can help with this problem. If you are logging in on the website and receiving this error message or you still receive this error after re-installing the app, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +35314044000 and an advisor will reset your log in details for you. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conan_oneill

Hi , I have a second level student account and i am doing a table quiz fundraiser for Pieta house suicide awareness and i was wondering if i could get a once off cheqye to give to the charity with the money on it and also a presentation cheque for presentation. ☺
    kindest regards
    conan oneill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi , I have a second level student account and i am doing a table quiz fundraiser for Pieta house suicide awareness and i was wondering if i could get a once off cheqye to give to the charity with the money on it and also a presentation cheque for presentation. ☺
    kindest regards
    conan oneill
    Hi Conan, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request a bank draft to give to the charity and we will issue a bank draft for the amount of €500 and above. You can also request a presentation cheque for this fundraiser with your local branch, a representative will be happy to arrange this for you. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭eggerb

Waiting 20 minutes for a simple query. Very poor phone service. Have posted the query here on boards. Will see how that goes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 KatSan

Dear God, I'm loosing the will to live :(  come on BOI sort out your telephone customer service wait times (note the word customer)  If I hear that lovely lady on your IVR as me once more if I want to take out a loan!  I can't even get through to talk to someone.  Your staff must be forever apologies, not cool. 

My best advise is to have one of your senior managers ring your customer service line and then have them sign it off as best practice.

Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

KatSan wrote: »
    Dear God, I'm loosing the will to live :(  come on BOI sort out your telephone customer service wait times (note the word customer)  If I hear that lovely lady on your IVR as me once more if I want to take out a loan!  I can't even get through to talk to someone.  Your staff must be forever apologies, not cool. 

My best advise is to have one of your senior managers ring your customer service line and then have them sign it off as best practice.

Never again.
    Good Morning KatSan, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and I'm very sorry to hear of the hold time you experienced.

If you have a general query, I would be more than happy to help you with this here? You can also drop us a Private message if you'd prefer. 

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cliona H

Bank of Ireland are the worst to contact, I was on hold for over an hour... they make it so difficult to get anything done. How can you treat your customers like this BOI??? 
    I am not impressed... 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Cliona H wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland are the worst to contact, I was on hold for over an hour... they make it so difficult to get anything done. How can you treat your customers like this BOI??? 
    I am not impressed... 

Hi Cliona H,

Sorry to hear you feel this way and that you've had a delay on the phone. I believe you may have been in touch with us through Twitter and the guys have given you the correct number needed for your query. If it wasn't yourself, please let us know if we can help with your query here.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement