Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male nipple piercing placement

Options
  • 03-03-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey piercing aficionado's, hoping to get some feedback on my recent nipple piercing, specifically regarding placement.

Piercing pics here, maybe NSFW- imgur.com/a/Gravj

I got the piercing a week ago while abroad. I hadn't done much research into nipple piercings beforehand, safe to say it was a relatively spur of the moment decision. 

After a weeks' healing I don't think I'm happy with the placement. I know I've got very small nipples but it looks to me like it enters on the areola and exits at the base of the nipple, making it look uneven and makes my nipple look "saggy" or bigger than it is. Also it's a bit crooked.

Hoping to get your opinion on it and whether you feel I could get it repierced at home with better results?

If so what should I do - take it out now and let it start healing with a view to getting it redone when I'm home in two weeks, or leave it in and go see a piercer with it as is.

Appreciate any help you can give me.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Something to bear in mind is that only a week after being done, it's still going to be swollen and unsettled. I'd maybe leave it and visit a piercer when you're home to get their opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

I'd be more worried about it being steel and not titanium. I'd take it out if I were you.

Advertisement