Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A Hint Of The New Leaf Interior ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Screen is much bigger. Instrument dash changes. Steering wheel changes. Rear view mirror change.

410783.jpg

It's no Tesla Autopilot that's for sure. :eek:

Not what I need after night shifts ! :D

Hopefully improvements will be made in time for the next version of the Leaf.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Pr1cks!
    I only bought a current generation yesterday !!

Looks very much like the Leaf interior alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

kceire wrote: »
    Pr1cks!
    I only bought a current generation yesterday !!

Looks very much like the Leaf interior alright.

This is great news. If I buy a second leaf next year, the current models will have tumbled in value even more :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

goz83 wrote: »
    This is great news. If I buy a second leaf next year, the current models will have tumbled in value even more :pac:

... the following year the same will happen and so on and so forth ad infinitum
    Its always good to take a long view because at the end of the day, in the long run, we are all dead.
    kceire wrote: »
    Pr1cks!
    I only bought a current generation yesterday !! .
    Yep looks like a 100kWh battery:D with proper wipers and text to brain capability

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

In my opinion the effect of more capable EVs hitting the road over the next 12-18 months will be to wake up the 2nd hand market to the advantages of EVs. And there are only so many used EVs out there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

410783.jpg
    Is this guy getting car jacked?

Advertisement