Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLS Fantasy Football 2017

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Last series of games for the season, it's been fun if not easy with a wildcard each gw.
    'One Cold End' is 32nd overall so best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

patmac wrote: »
    Last series of games for the season, it's been fun if not easy with a wildcard each gw.
    CSF is 32nd overall so best of luck.

*Ahem* think that was me in 32nd you were referring to! Finished 38th overall.

Yeah, it's a bit tiring doing a WC every week. But you're right, it is fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

*Ahem* think that was me in 32nd you were referring to! Finished 38th overall.

Yeah, it's a bit tiring doing a WC every week. But you're right, it is fun!

I've edited my post, congratulations on a great effort. I finished in 1233 and 4th in both Boards league so still tough around here despite the lack of players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,238 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Anyone joining for the season ahead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Anyone joining for the season ahead?
    I completely fell off last season, but I’m interested in going again with no NFL to pay an interest in on a Sunday night.

A new thread would be good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement