Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Loved Baby Items Shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-03-2017 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,

Just wondering if any good pre-loved baby items shop in Dublin, or surrounding area (Kildare etc) ? For cots etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

You should try Facebook groups. Lots of second hand stuff for sale on those, rg. Buy/sell/swap dublin

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

2nd hand shops are great too ,or adverts.ie .
    Are you looking to buy or clear out ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 josihay35x

Moonbeam wrote: »

Thank you. Buying. Yes, wondering is there any good second hand shops in Dublin that would have baby stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 josihay35x

Moonbeam wrote: »

Thank you. I'm buying. Yes if anyone knows of a good second hand store in Dublin that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Have a look for the baby market.ie (at least I think that's it!). I've seen them advertise locally here before. It's not a permanent shop, but rather a market type thing- there's been a couple on around here (tipp), where people can book a stall and sell their stuff. They're on in different places all over the country though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Reesh

Try adverts.ie .also you may try charity shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Cuidu do sales regionally too for baby items - just their website for local ones. You have to get there early

Advertisement