Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Options
  • 03-03-2017 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey Guys, so my mocks finished just before midterm and I got my report today, I'm neither happy nor annoyed, but really want to improve in June!
    (all higher) English - 75% ,, I'm kindve happy with this, the paper was ridiculously long
    Irish-80% Really happy with this
    Maths-71% Stupid mistakes, hope I'll do better in June
    History- 91% Couldn't have asked for better tbh
    Geography-94%😊 Business -83% ((Even though I thought the paper was really easy)) Religion -85%, French -89% Music-84% ughh the dictation was so hard, it was really fast and had an upbeat😔 Cspe-96% Science-87% How did you guys do? Any tips for maths ??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I guess since you mention CSPE, this is JC.
    Will move it to the correct forum.
    Please read the charter and stick to the rules.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your existing ban has been lifted.
    Please follow the rules this time.

Forum charter>>>>>>>>http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=222536

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Hey Guys, so my mocks finished just before midterm and I got my report today, I'm neither happy nor annoyed, but really want to improve in June!
    (all higher) English - 75% ,, I'm kindve happy with this, the paper was ridiculously long
    Irish-80% Really happy with this
    Maths-71% Stupid mistakes, hope I'll do better in June
    History- 91% Couldn't have asked for better tbh
    Geography-94%😊 Business -83% ((Even though I thought the paper was really easy)) Religion -85%, French -89% Music-84% ughh the dictation was so hard, it was really fast and had an upbeat😔 Cspe-96% Science-87% How did you guys do? Any tips for maths ??

Don't know how you're not happy. You did the exact same subjects as me for JC (except Religion which I did not do) and every one of your results was better than my mock results.

Advertisement