Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage saver direct debit

• 03-03-2017 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi, how can I change the direct debit amount I have setup for monthly payments to Mortgage Saver account. Can I do this through 365 online? I've logged on to 365 online but I don't see how I can do this from there. Do I need to do this in branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon top_dog,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

To increase or decrease the amount of your Direct Debit on a Mortgage Saver account, you can send an 'Ask a Question' via the Service Desk on 365Online. Just to mention, the minimum amount a Direct Debit can be set for this account is €200 per month and the maximum is €2,500 per month. You also have the option to make a lump sum lodgement in your branch of up to €20,000.

For more information on our Mortgage Saver account please see here

goo.gl/oK4oHI

Thanks,

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭top_dog

Okay thanks Elaine!

Advertisement