Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMail/Mail problems with iPhone 5s

Options
  • 03-03-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason my gmail has started acting up and now (sometimes) seems to be sending my outgoing email via apple mail (mail built into the phone)

If I go into gmail and compose a message then no problems but if I try to forward a webpage for example it asks me if I want to use mail or gmail, if I use gmail there are none of my contacts there (though they are all there if I compose a message by going directly into gmail) but contacts are there if I select to send the page via mail.

Problem sending via mail is that it is hit and miss about sending it, it'll look like its sent but if I go back into gmail its not in sent messages.

My head is done in at this point, any help to solve this mess out much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any help on this at all ? Seems to be when I'm sending a picture in particular

Advertisement