Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny: age of Triumph - Mod Note Linked in OP 11/04

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I want to crota :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Crota sounds good but with ol'bungo's history everything will go live about 5 mins to midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Hopefully now I'll be able to get the necrochasm, I assume now that there's a quest for it that they've done away with the crux or atleast the need to grind for it and that it will be a guaranteed drop once you're at the last step of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    Crota sounds good but with ol'bungo's history everything will go live about 5 mins to midnight.

Sure Horizon will keep me sorted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

wexdevil wrote: »
    Hopefully now I'll be able to get the necrochasm, I assume now that there's a quest for it that they've done away with the crux or atleast the need to grind for it and that it will be a guaranteed drop once you're at the last step of it.

The whole thing is described as easier but making more sense. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

wexdevil wrote: »

And while they're at it, I'll take one of those sparrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:

Is there anything to be said for a bit of maintenance lads?

PetKing wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for a bit of maintenance lads?

That would be an tec-umenical matter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm going to need to log in later to clear out my bloody vault and inventory. It's been 3 months -__-

I'm going to need to log in later to clear out my bloody vault and inventory. It's been 3 months -__-

Did mine last week. Basically nothing but Exotics now. Couple legendary weapons, that's it. Just be absolutely ruthless. Only way to do it.

• Advertisement

Did mine last week. Basically nothing but Exotics now. Couple legendary weapons, that's it. Just be absolutely ruthless. Only way to do it.

I'd be far more inclined to delete exotics (well guns at least) myself since I can just go and pick them up from the Kiosks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Any chance tomorrow I can grab the motorbike/dinghy cp later on. Want to make a solo attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Any chance tomorrow I can grab the motorbike/dinghy cp later on. Want to make a solo attempt.

Get Nissan GTR in - he's mad to have a go. Dude's chat was -- as the kids say -- lit last night, nearly had 20 viewers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Log onto: http://beta.destinyitemmanager.com/

Transfer all your unwanted items to 1 character.
    Log in later as that character, buy a gun / item / materials (if your marks are full).
    Delete all the items on that character.
    Collect legendary marks.

That's what I'm planning on doing.

nevelator wrote: »
    Get Nissan GTR in - he's mad to have a go. Dude's chat was -- as the kids say -- lit last night, nearly had 20 viewers!!

People to bots was off the hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

In the 2 or so years I've only played one raid from start to finish so it'll be nice to get a chance to try them all out again. If anyone on xbox is going at it, I'm available :-)

For anyone who's new to CE, and for those vets who want a refresher, a map.

412989.png

^ Still one of the best community created things I've seen to date

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Got lost so many times in that room. Why did it have to be so dark. Always remember the first time playing it. Took us 1/2 an hour to get to the Ogre, under constant brutal attack.
    Can solo it now
    Also picking up the ghost at the end of the room makes it on the "This is really annoying" list

Spent the whole of the Dark Below with tv settings too dark, could not understand how anyone was seeing the holes.

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    Spent the whole of the Dark Below with tv settings too dark, could not understand how anyone was seeing the holes.

Thats what she said :pac:

Only 2 hours to go.

1m8uua.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Download is 861MB on Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Preparing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Not gonna lie,excited like a little kid to see the changes in AoT. Purposely avoided looking stuff up,want it all to feel fresh.

Good times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Today. Right now. 50 million things to do in the game. Cherish it!!! Tingly feel goods don't last long before people moan about what a crap expansion it was! :p

Took us until now to get going, and we're off :D

https://www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

How big is the update? I've 60gb free and I can't download it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    How big is the update? I've 60gb free and I can't download it :pac:
    800 odd MB, about 70gb free space(double the total file size of the update) required on PS4 for installation due to the way it updates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Didn't get the death singer challenge done last night - will have to give it another go some other time. Weren't getting anywhere close to doing it quickly enough until we switched to swords but Ir Yut was.... accidentally killed so we had to move on.

Got the Crota challenge done after many many many unsuccessful attempts. Mostly silly errors or being unlucky with Boomers/Crota focusing on the sword bearer entirely. Took us a little while to get used to the Oversoul mechanic. When it was noticed Crota basically gives you a starter signal to fire rockets (lowers his raised arm) it went very easy from there on. Arm down - immediate rockets - switch to primary/secondary and Oversoul. Ment the sword bearer isn't calling the timing for the second kneel, they basically just jump away after the first attack and then turn around and go straight back to him (rocketeers should call out they have fired and the sword bearer be on their way)

We also found you needed to do it in 3 swords (two kneels each time) or time it well in terms of health/enrage mechanic on the fourth. can't remember if we go him on our 3rd or 4th sword when we eventually got it done.

I feel I am an infinitely better sword runner than I was at the start of the night - still not at Generic's level though!

Advertisement