Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby play mat with sides

Options
  • 03-03-2017 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

I recall seeing an ad on Facebook for one of these and I'm raging I didn't screenshot it. It was a large rectangular play mat with cushioned raised sides so baby can't roll out. Not a baby gym- no hanging toys and much larger. Has anyone seen one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Clashmore

I have one, think it came from early learning centre, loved it when baby was small. Took down sides when older and it's a much larger mat. It has safari animals on it
    Clashmore

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Bright starts did the playmats with the sides, you could have it with or without hanging toys, we had one and it was fantastic, as far as i can see these days they are discontinued for some reason i can't understand,

but you might pick one up second hand or somewhere with some stock leftover...

Advertisement