Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to value land?

Options
  • 03-03-2017 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering what the best way is to give me an estimate for a plot of land. Say I'm looking in an area that has existing houses and i'm looking at a plot of land next door to an existing house. Both plots have the same area and i know the value of the one with the existing house. Would the value of the plot of land without the house be a certain percentage of the one with? Another way of looking at it is the development potential. Could i fit multiple houses on it.
    Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭jiminho

Anyone? Say I was looking to but a portion of someone's large garden, how would I go about valuing it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Impossible to answer based on info provided. Best to Get a local arch to advise. Followed by an auctioneer

Advertisement