Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€4 off a haircut in Grafton Barbers

• 03-03-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

If you join Heineken rugby club you can avail of a few offers including 15% off Just Eat and Wagamama - those codes seem plentiful enough online - but €4 off a hair cut in Grafton Barbers is pretty novel.

I'd recommend going for the post-cut wash and hair tonic as well, you're worth it!

https://heinekenrugbyclub.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It seems the codes aren't unique, except for maybe Just Eat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How much is a haircut there normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

How much is a haircut there normally?

20 euro for a cut and wash I think, I know you can get it cheaper elsewhere but they do a good job of it.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Cheaper before 12pm for students at €10.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The price seems to depend on the branch. It's €18 in Blanchardstown, but I've paid more than that in the city centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

A dry cut in most places €10 or less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

A dry cut in most places €10 or less.

You (often) get what you pay for with haircuts. I've found the Grafton Barber much better on average than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Barber in cabra does a cut with after cut wash and hot face towel for €10 Monday & Tuesday.
    €14 the rest of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Grafton barbers in bargain alerts seems just wrong. Rip off merchants

quarryman wrote: »
    You (often) get what you pay for with haircuts. I've found the Grafton Barber much better on average than others.

Go on explain , this will be funny..,,

• Advertisement

ted1 wrote: »
    Grafton barbers in bargain alerts seems just wrong. Rip off merchants

This thread includes discounts for Just eat, Wagamama and a popular barbers with a number of outlets around Dublin city. If you don't want to use it, don't, these negative comments discourage people - such as myself - from making the effort to post.

Prunty wrote: »
    This thread includes discounts for Just eat, Wagamama and a popular barbers with a number of outlets around Dublin city. If you don't want to use it, don't, these negative comments discourage people - such as myself - from making the effort to post.

It's also bargain alerts , 4 euro off Grafton barbers isn't a bargain as they are still over priced.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

It's also bargain alerts , 4 euro off Grafton barbers isn't a bargain as they are still over priced.

It's a bargain for their regular customers

So go find another thread to destroy

Don't want to get into an online spat with someone who, incredibly seems to feel aggrieved that someone shared a money off voucher, but if some people, like myself, find themselves in a situation that Grafton Barber's is their closest reputable Barber - Howth has no barbers, Sutton has two (including Grafton) - and they work to a tight schedule which hampers their ability to travel to a more economical barbers - then yes, the price they have set as the cost of a haircut they want is the 20 euro on offer in Grafton.

Consequently 16 euro for a haircut, in their opinion constitutes a bargain - value for money given the market in which they are buying.

So go enjoy your Saturday and don't worry about the sanctity of the bargain alerts forum.

Advertisement