Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 12 | Say Yes [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

This season started off great but has really taken a turn for the worst, probably poorest season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭coL

The garbage gang don't make any sense at all to me and seem horribly contrived in the way they act and talk. I am still trying to get my head around the fact that they supposedly waited by a boat, for god knows how long, when they couldn't even be sure that said boat contained anything at all worthwhile, until someone else came and got whatever was on the boat off it for them. Then for some obscure reason they felt that the stuff scavenged from the boat was theirs and they went and took it plus all the other stuff in the pantry at Alexandra at that time.

To top this off the head woman said something about not interfering with others as a reason for not going onto the boat. Surely clearing out someones pantry of everything in it is interfering!!!

Advertisement