Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADC and Vigin Media

• 03-03-2017 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

"Please contact ADC on 01-8801965 regarding your Virgin Media Residential Case No. 92304" This the text I got. No idea how ADC is involved. I guess this is the some kind of Debt Collector.

Anyone who may have an ADC email address? So that I can make an query about this.

I cancelled the Virgin Media account last year, never heard anything from Virgin Media. And now ADC is contacting me. So it looks Virgin Media has a connection to ADC, and not the customer!

Anyone has any past experience in this area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭golfcaptain

liamsboard wrote: »
    "Please contact ADC on 01-8801965 regarding your Virgin Media Residential Case No. 92304" This the text I got. No idea how ADC is involved. I guess this is the some kind of Debt Collector.

Anyone who may have an ADC email address? So that I can make an query about this.

I cancelled the Virgin Media account last year, never heard anything from Virgin Media. And now ADC is contacting me. So it looks Virgin Media has a connection to ADC, and not the customer!

Anyone has any past experience in this area?

Ignore it, do not call that number. Most likely (read: almost certainly) a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 liamsboard

You mean, ADC and Virgin Media engage in Scam business?

Did a google and 018801965 be the ADC Advance Debt Collector.
    refer to the link: ....phonenumbers.ie/number/018801965

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Sorry, I don't think I can allow this thread to continue. OP I think you need to pursue your own enquiries on this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement