Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Has anyone got an email at this stage? I know those who have mentioned it have spoken to the FE1 section but they are hardly sending out the results this weekend without any notification etc. Seems a bit strange because of the usual email the week before but if they aren't sent this weekend it will be seven weeks since the exams which isn't standard practice either as far as I know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Has anyone got an email at this stage? I know those who have mentioned it have spoken to the FE1 section but they are hardly sending out the results this weekend without any notification etc. Seems a bit strange because of the usual email the week before but if they aren't sent this weekend it will be seven weeks since the exams which isn't standard practice either as far as I know.

No email yet and I sent them a personal one too. I'm meeting a friend at Blackhall now though so am going to call in and ask. This is just ridiculous

If you could let us know what they say, it would be much appreciated.

No email yet and I sent them a personal one too. I'm meeting a friend at Blackhall now though so am going to call in and ask. This is just ridiculous

She promises me that's it's Friday.

The person from Blackhall? Did she say anything about the email?

• Advertisement

Pl1234 wrote: »
    The person from Blackhall? Did she say anything about the email?

I said it to her and she just said that "the FE1 girls told her Friday". I don't know whether to believe her but that's what I've been told.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tiddy_boo

I called again this morning and I was also told they will be released on Friday even though I called yesterday and they said there was no release date yet!!!

When I asked her why I had not received the email she sounded confused and said she presumed it would be sent out and then she put me through to someone else in the FE1 section but they didn't answer the phone, so I sent an email. This is really just unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Lumi77

I mailed them, rang them no reply as yet.

I am waiting on last one and I have signed my training contract, SUSI need confirmation so the nerves awaiting for this result drives me mad.
    if I hear anything I will let you know.
    Good luck everyone.

My email was replied to:

"Please note the provisional release date is Friday, 4th may 2018."

I replied asking why we haven't had an official email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 frankiejoepat

They run a tight ship over at the Law Society.

• Advertisement

My email was replied to:

"Please note the provisional release date is Friday, 4th may 2018."

I replied asking why we haven't had an official email yet.

I got the exact same reply, even though I asked about the email and what time they will be released :mad:

The results will be sent out by post this Friday.

this is the reply I got just now

good luck everyone fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Is the official email always released a few days before the results? Can the results still be issued without this email being sent ? ( awaiting my first fe1 results) .. I think the law society are forgetting we all paid money to sit their exams , the least they can do is give a straight answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ally1234

The results will be out Friday email or no email, rain, hail, or shine - im an old hand at this (for my sins) so no need for panic. Good luck on Friday folks, fingers crossed for us all xX

Is the official email always released a few days before the results? Can the results still be issued without this email being sent ? ( awaiting my first fe1 results) .. I think the law society are forgetting we all paid money to sit their exams , the least they can do is give a straight answer!

This is my third time doing them and you usually get the email on the Friday before the results come out. Since your a first timer and they haven't sent the email yet, make sure you have your law society login set up so you can access the results straight away rather than waiting for them in the post.

They can, the lack of an official confirmation is just extremely frustrating, particularly, I'd imagine, for people sitting them for the first time who may not know when to expect them. The email also gives directions as to how to log in to the website (though based on one of the other posts they may not be uploading them)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawGrad216

Will they be available online on Friday morning? They're usually out at 9.30am. Anyone know?

yes make sure you can log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawGrad216

Lumi77 wrote: »
    yes make sure you can log in.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sapphire309

Are the results posted on your Login page on lawsociety.ie ?
    I'm a first timer, and by the looks of things I shouldn't hold my breath for this email with instructions :/

Are the results posted on your Login page on lawsociety.ie ?
    I'm a first timer, and by the looks of things I shouldn't hold my breath for this email with instructions :/

They should be posted here around 9.30 - https://www.lawsociety.ie/fe1results

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Less Law Soc bashing pls. I am sure they are doing their best

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Oh dear I’m none the wiser ... so if they are posted it will be Monday and if they are uploaded it will be Friday morning...

Oh dear I’m none the wiser ... so if they are posted it will be Monday and if they are uploaded it will be Friday morning...

I think they must post them out on Thursday. I live in Wicklow and they normally arrive Friday morning for me. The post was quicker than the website last time!

So I've just heard this and don't know how true it is but a friend's friends was apparently told by the Law Society that results would only be by post this year. Just a warning in case it is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

So I've just heard this and don't know how true it is but a friend's friends was apparently told by the Law Society that results would only be by post this year. Just a warning in case it is true!

Heard this too!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Frances94

I emailed today and the reply was that they would be out by post.. the email didn't say anything about online results.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Frances94 wrote: »
    I emailed today and the reply was that they would be out by post.. the email didn't say anything about online results.

This whole situation is making me so stressed, anyone else :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 FE1 Lady

First Time doing these Bad Boys - thinking on sitting 4/5 - Anybody Recommend Which To Sit To Help Get the Magic Three? Any Advice Will Be Appreciated Guys 😊

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement