Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawGrad216

LucBetton wrote: »
    Oh I rang them

Great to hear! Thanks for the response.

I'll need a copy of your phone records and a transcript of the conversation signed and stamped by the Law Society for verification on this information. Just want to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

LawGrad216 wrote: »
    Great to hear! Thanks for the response.

I'll need a copy of your phone records and a transcript of the conversation signed and stamped by the Law Society for verification on this information. Just want to be sure.

The results will come no need for the sassiness

Is the final status then posted Friday and no online results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Legaleagle1995

This is really stressing me out! I don't know why they can't give us a straight answer!! It's ridiculous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Snakeydoogey

So let's get this straight.I'm getting on a plane to Spain at 6am on Tuesday morning and I'll have no idea what my result is until I come home in 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Tony_TwoLegs

Missed all the drama. Thought it odd I got no email saying results will be posted online (this is my 3rd sit). Previous two sits I did. Saying that, they popped thru the door Friday morning last time.
    The Law Society seem to thrive on making ppl suffer. Do they think it's a big game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 joedubs

So let's get this straight.I'm getting on a plane to Spain at 6am on Tuesday morning and I'll have no idea what my result is until I come home in 2 weeks?

Seems pretty unreasonable for them to not create some remedy for those traveling or abroad? I'm they'll have something in place - worth giving them a call!

Hopefully, if all the posts above are true - they'll probably send an email out tomorrow to notify that the results have been posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tiddy_boo

Panic averted guys! They're going up online at 10am tomorrow, check your emails!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Teamhrach

Email just in:

Apologies for the delay in providing information about accessing online the results of the March 2018 FE1 and for any confusion caused by this delay. We had technical difficulties with the online results which have now been resolved.

Results for the March 2018 sitting of the FE-1 will be available on the Law Society’s website at 10.00am on Friday 4 May 2018. Results will be posted to candidates on Thursday 3 May.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Dear Candidate,

Apologies for the delay in providing information about accessing online the results of the March 2018 FE1 and for any confusion caused by this delay. We had technical difficulties with the online results which have now been resolved.

Results for the March 2018 sitting of the FE-1 will be available on the Law Society’s website at 10.00am on Friday 4 May 2018. Results will be posted to candidates on Thursday 3 May.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LawGrad216

Dear Candidate,

Please see above post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 9292

Has anyone else not got this mail ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Louisekeegan

No email for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭veronymus

No email for me.

Nor I. A little nervous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

veronymus wrote: »
    Nor I. A little nervous now.

Got my email

• Company Representative Posts: 7 Verified rep LawSocIreland

Hello

We apologise for the delay in providing information about access to the results and for any confusion caused by this delay due to internal system issues. As noted on the FE-1 results page on the website, and by email to candidates, the results will be online at 10am on Friday 4 May.

If you didn’t receive the email, please contact the FE-1 section (fe1section@lawsociety.ie) quoting your Law Society/FE-1 ID number to make sure we have your up-to-date email address.

Logging in
    Check in advance to ensure that you can log in by going to the FE-1 Results Page: http://www.lawsociety.ie/fe1results

Please note, your username is your Law Society/FE-1 ID number, supplied to you at the time of your registration. If you do not have this to hand, contact the FE-1 section on fe1section@lawsociety.ie.

All passwords are a minimum of 10 characters. First time users will need to reset their password: http://www.lawsociety.ie/requestpassword

If you need login help, send your details including Law Society ID/FE-1 number to the webmaster on webmaster@lawsociety.ie

Please note, for security reasons, we cannot provide case-specific advice via Boards. If you have any queries or issues, we will respond to your query as soon as possible.

We wish you all the best for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tiddy_boo

If you're worried because you didn't get the email its up on the FE1 results link.

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Public/Become-a-Solicitor/FE-1-Exam/FE1-Results/

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭scooby321

Can't access the results link if we don't get the email that tells us how to log in... also the temporary password doesn't work.. not sure if they haven't sent the email to people who's accounts they haven't set up and that's why the temporary password doesn't work?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Moderation: We've just received official word from the FE-1 Section regarding the publication of results.
    Hello

We apologise for the delay in providing information about access to the results and for any confusion caused by this delay due to internal system issues. As noted on the FE-1 results page on the website, and by email to candidates, the results will be online at 10am on Friday 4 May.

If you didn't receive the email, please contact fe1section@lawsociety.ie‚ quoting your Law Society/FE-1 ID number to make sure we have your up-to-date email address.

Logging in:
    *Check in advance to ensure that you can log in by going to www.lawsociety.ie/fe1results - see tips below:
    *Your username is your Law Society/FE-1 ID number, supplied to you at the time of your registration. If you do not have this to hand, email fe1section@lawsociety.ie.
    *All passwords are a minimum of 10 characters. First time users will need to reset their password. If needed, you can request a new password to be emailed to you: www.lawsociety.ie/requestpassword
    *If you need login help, send your details including Law Society ID/FE-1 number to webmaster@lawsociety.ie

Please note, for security reasons, we cannot provide case-specific advice via Boards. If you have any queries or issues, you can contact us via one of the addresses above, as appropriate. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.

We wish you all the best for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Lumi77

Dear Candidate,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LucBetton

That temporary password - 'password' - is only eight characters but it won't let me log in without a password that has ten characters

Am I missing something obvious?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭veronymus

LucBetton wrote: »
    That temporary password - 'password' - is only eight characters but it won't let me log in without a password that has ten characters

Am I missing something obvious?

It does work though. If you are changing it, you will need to use one that's at least 10 characters long.

Actually, I just checked, the temporary password I was sent was 10 characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fergalr2092

My login details I was given won't work. Is anyone else still having trouble?

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. And remember these are exams and can be repeated, don’t give up! I hope everyone gets the results they wanted.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Good luck, everyone!

Results days is always a day of mixed feelings but no matter how the results go, keep the heads up (or don't let it get to your head, depending!)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aideenc18

My login details I was given won't work. Is anyone else still having trouble?

You use your Law Society ID number as your username, not your exam number and click reset password. Then you’ll get an email with a temporary password, 10 characters of letters and numbers which will allow you to change it! I hope that helps!

Have seven now, two sittings. Missed equity by five per cent. Is a recheck an option? I work full time and have a young son so not distraught as I have seven but would it be worth a recheck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Anyone else freaking out omg

I had two re checks and always came back exactly the same so from experience I wouldn't bother to be honest.

• Advertisement

who had any sleep last night??????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement