Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Tony_TwoLegs

MeganC1554 wrote: »
    Anybody here staying in the Green Isle? Is it best to drive over to the Red Cow?

Cheers
    I usually stay there. Nicer than Ibis. Both cheaper than Red Cow by 50e !!

A bus leaves outside Green Isle, goes about Clondalkin etc first. Stops outside Red Cow. Forget time. Every 20-30 min. Aim for 8:30 ish one.

Also, not the worst walk if dry. About 30 min I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MeganC1554

Anybody here staying in the Green Isle? Is it best to drive over to the Red Cow?

Cheers

A bus leaves outside Green Isle, goes about Clondalkin etc . Forget time. Every 20-30 min. Aim for 8:30 ish one.

Aw Brilliant Thanks So Much! I'm as odd, more fear of an area that I don't know and how to get to the red cow than the fear of the actual exam!! :)

Cheers

A bus leaves outside Green Isle, goes about Clondalkin etc . Forget time. Every 20-30 min. Aim for 8:30 ish one.

Aw Brilliant Thanks So Much! I'm as odd, more fear of an area that I don't know and how to get to the red cow than the fear of the actual exam!! :)

Yeah my third time now and have to stay up too (Green Isle, next week).
    Bus stops outside Red Cow.
    Don't drive as the road will be jammed.
    You be as quick to walk.

Walk back to hotel. If walking to Red Cow you need walk THROUGH clondalkin village.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭ArthurDayne

Can we underline text in our Companies Act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

You be as quick to walk.

Walk back to hotel. If walking to Red Cow you need walk THROUGH clondalkin village.

no you don't. You can walk to Newlands Cross, cross over and walk to Luas stop. (there is a footpath all the way up) The village is the opposite direction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Ferry.Man

Ya underline, highlight and tab.

yeah, highlight/underline

You be as quick to walk.

no you don't. You can walk to Newlands Cross, cross over and walk to Luas stop. (there is a footpath all the way up) The village is the opposite direction

At the junction up to the Green Isle/ Boot Road you go straight through into the Clondalkin village. Follow the road all the way to the Ibis.
    You can turn back to Newlands Cross if you like but it's longer imho as I walked both.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ak4321

Constitutional

Can anyone recommend case notes to look over for tomorrow? Maybe it's all down to luck on the day in terms of this question it is there a pattern?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anastaciag94

ak4321 wrote: »
    Constitutional

Can anyone recommend case notes to look over for tomorrow? Maybe it's all down to luck on the day in terms of this question it is there a pattern?

Probably just a typo, but I hope you mean Thursday, Company is tomorrow!

I’d also appreciate tips on case notes if anyone has any!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 ak4321

Probably just a typo, but I hope you mean Thursday, Company is tomorrow!

I’d also appreciate tips on case notes if anyone has any!

Typo thankfully!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Scarymary13

Could Falk under ostensible authority. This would have to fulfil the 4 conditions but definitely fulfils the first as he didn't not correct the supplier on his role. What year is this question?

Fixed charges Over Book debts -- don't know if my mind can actually handle memorising this. Anyone else letting this one slide and just sticking to the general Fixed vs Floating, characteristics of floating etc etc ?

You be as quick to walk.

At the junction up to the Green Isle/ Boot Road you go straight through into the Clondalkin village. Follow the road all the way to the Ibis.
    You can turn back to Newlands Cross if you like but it's longer imho as I walked both.

Ah, I know both, used to work in a little solicitors in the village as a clerk going out Monastry Road. Still think it's 10 min quicker the other way but you get same destination!

Yeah in March the road was being dug up so you had walk through Clondalkin anyways. Prob is quicker to walk new path. Aside from outside Green Isle, walk down to junction by traffic lights. Regular bus passes there every 10 min that passes Red Cow.
    I just walk in reading notes. By time buses come..... you be in. Feeling fresh (ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LegalFianna

Hi everyone, does anyone have a list of EU cases likely to be on the case note question? Or ideally notes on the cases too? Can give solid material for every other subject in return. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dsalmon91

Could anyone tell me for Criminal, which one came up in the last sitting characteristics of a crime or classification of a crime. Thanks

Ugly exam.....

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Lindyloo 1

Ugly exam.....

I agree. Awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tiddy_boo

I don't know if its just me but I found that horrific! I thought I was decently prepared but I guess not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 monroe89

tiddy_boo wrote: »
    I don't know if its just me but I found that horrific! I thought I was decently prepared but I guess not!

Completely agree, horrendous! :(

I'm not one to favour post mortems, particularly with constitutional looming tomorrow -- but what in the sweet Jesus was that paper?!

I'm not one to favour post mortems, particularly with constitutional looming tomorrow -- but what in the sweet Jesus was that paper?!

Same, but I had to know I wasn't the only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 vita.s

I'm so happy I'm not the only one. That was atrocious.
    I guess the pass rates were getting too high so they decided to shake things up.

Seems to be going new direction now that the CA 2014 has settled in. I mean Whole answers on SAP and LTD v DAC? ? What are you meant to say.

The whole formatting of questions changed

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Does anyone have the questions and want to PM me to look over them?

Does anyone have some recent criminal papers they could send me please? Its supposed to be my back up exam but I've been concentrating so much on main 3 that I've kind of ignored it! I really need to get the head down for it now since company was so bad! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pass22

Company!!! OMG!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FOHSMH254

Not one for post mortems either...anyone think it's possible to pass with a 5th question of waffle and no cases? (About s238 and connected persons?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Tommybojangles

Wottin TARNATION was that supposed to be 😢

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement