Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 cojamocork

Can anyone hazard a guess as to when results will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Tony_TwoLegs

cojamocork wrote: »
    Can anyone hazard a guess as to when results will be?

Six weeks after Equity - last Fri in Nov (24th) I think.
    Will have timetable for March with it

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AislingB92

Anyone have any idea if the results will be sent out by post only or will we be able to access them online?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

AislingB92 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea if the results will be sent out by post only or will we be able to access them online?

They're usually put up online.

Has anyone else been having trouble logging into the results page? Tried to do it there sand it didn't recognise my password but won't let me reset it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 blick

AislingB92 wrote: »

They're usually put up online.

Has anyone else been having trouble logging into the results page? Tried to do it there sand it didn't recognise my password but won't let me reset it either.

The law society web page was redone over the summer and you have to reset your password. If you can't do it email the webmaster who will reset it for you. They're quite quick to get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 RyanMcG123

Where do you find the results page and what are the details for logging in?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

I had thought I read somewhere that the results were only available by letter, starting this session. I know previously I got them online but I could swear there was something somewhere in the last few months which said it was letter only from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bluntspoon

Leraf wrote: »
    I had thought I read somewhere that the results were only available by letter, starting this session. I know previously I got them online but I could swear there was something somewhere in the last few months which said it was letter only from now on.

I remember reading that somewhere too. Possibly on here. If it's true it would be a weird regressive step for the Law Society to take.

bluntspoon wrote: »
    I remember reading that somewhere too. Possibly on here. If it's true it would be a weird regressive step for the Law Society to take.

Agreed, very much a backwards move with little or no logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Bayb12

Email from the Law Society to confirm provisional results date is the 24th with results available both online and via post.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Bayb12 wrote: »
    Email from the Law Society to confirm provisional results date is the 24th with results available both online and via post.

Was that a response to you or a general "Dear all" email?

Was that a response to you or a general "Dear all" email?

I emailed them with a query

Bayb12 wrote: »

Will we get the email a week or so before with log in details then? I cant remember what my password was for last time.

Leraf wrote: »
    Will we get the email a week or so before with log in details then? I cant remember what my password was for last time.

I didn't ask that but I do assume so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AislingB92

I emailed webmaster@lawsociety.ie to have my password reset - I think they updated their website since results were last released, you wont be able to login using your old password.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Lumi77

10 days guys, good luck everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rbhtgh

Hi everyone! I got a copy of the LCLRA from the OPW - it's stapled. Is that okay to take into the exam?

I'm also wondering where everyone gets their sample answers from? Can you buy them or do you have to do a preparation course. TIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Chuckler

The nerves...worse when the firm you are in are all asking "when is the big day?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Chuckler wrote: »
    The nerves...worse when the firm you are in are all asking "when is the big day?"

Same - had to take the day off to deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Lumi77

Even my kids annoy me right now as bad as it sounds!!!
    :(

• Advertisement

going over Company Law paper......

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Louisekeegan

Good luck everyone... dreading logging in. Really am !!

Still analysing Company Law...last exam and it was horrrendous! Hopefully get the magic 50

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MeganC1554

Best of luck everybody! I’m sitting here blocking out that these results are tomorrow. I feel sick anytime I think of them. Is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Good luck everyone, I feel awful myself

• Registered Users Posts: 38 monroe89

Oh God I feel sick to my stomach. Good luck everyone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lawstudentirl1

Anyone know what tine they're out at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jkeogh15

9:30

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fe1hunzo

I'm assuming nine. My letter is at home waiting for me so that should arrive with your post :) best of luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lawstudentirl1

fe1hunzo wrote: »
    I'm assuming nine. My letter is at home waiting for me so that should arrive with your post :) best of luck everyone

The nerves are killing me. Where abouts on the website do you get them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement