Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Arsenal Saturday 5.30 KO BT Sport

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,593 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

They'll share a bottle of Blue Nun and a Black Forest Gateaux later.

He will be waiting in the back room

wenger5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,927 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

C6GNxbqWQAAdTH-.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Arsenal FanTv, blud on the dance floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Liverpool fcuuked up the Arse twice this season.

Double completed, we hit them with 7 !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Arsenal FanTv, blud on the dance floor.

Please let Claude and Ty square off. The only thing that could make this result even better.

fam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Chuffed with that. We were outstanding and fully deserved it.

But lets see how we get on against Burnley etc....

The last goal today was poetry in motion by the way. Lallana's pass was sublime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,111 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Please let Claude and Ty square off. The only thing that could make this result even better.

Naked mud wrestling and the winner gets to decide Wenger's future.??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

C6GNxbqWQAAdTH-.jpg

They call Arsenal fans embarrassing and you lot hold on to stupid stuff like this ...I'm under no illusions a better side would have had the game done and dusted by half time.. But the fact of the matter is Liverpool are not much better than us so let us back in the game when we had no right to be

They call Arsenal fans embarrassing and you lot hold on to stupid stuff like this ...I'm under no illusions a better side would have had the game done and dusted by half time.. But the fact of the matter is Liverpool are not much better than us so let us back in the game when we had no right to be

That's taken from your very own Arsenal fan tv twitter :pac:

• Advertisement

But how did you find it ? Trawling Arsenal pages for something to laugh at instead of celebrating your own victory ?

I didn't even know that stat its not important. I know there is still stupid arsenal fans that still hold on to that double over leicester last year . I don't. what does it mean ? **** all Leicester still won the title , just like this year Chelsea are still winning the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Your right mate,im a pool fan and i hate that kind of **** its embarassing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Your right mate,im a pool fan and i hate that kind of **** its embarassing

Please, for once, just be happy we won.

Arsenal TV are trolling Arsenal these days don't you know there is no need for other fans to do it.

We all just sit back and enjoy and no need to trawl for it those boys are now legends.

Any way ....Well done on the win lads I do think your in with a great shout of top 4 looks like us and United will miss out

We are absolutely abysmal and I'm afraid Bayern are going to proper rape us again midweek can't wait for Lincoln though much more our level

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Please, for once, just be happy we won.

I am very happy thank you,but we have some seriously embarassing supporters,i like to think im above that kind of crap

• Advertisement

Arsenal TV are trolling Arsenal these days don't you know there is no need for other fans to do it.

We all just sit back and enjoy and no need to trawl for it those boys are now legends.

Some of them are embarrassing but then again you have to think these lads are paying short of 100 pounds a week to follow a team, not like most of us who watch sky and go over the odd time when we can afford ...so you can probably forgive some of them for over reacting when given a platform to voice there opinion when there served up ****e like that for there money. Just my opinion though. I think Arsenal are entering a massive transitional period.

and on your team I don't think you are no position to take the piss out of any team , yes you were great today and probably most of the 1st half of the season but you have had some ridiculous performances lately and dare I say it embarrassing so I don't think your in a massive position to poking fun at others......anyway enjoy the 3 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Arsenal fan tv makes its money from arsenal meltodowns. I dont think Robbie cares as long he gets the views. :o

Have a drink and watch some Arsenal TV that will cheer you up.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Arsenal fan tv makes its money from arsenal meltodowns. I dont think Robbie cares as long he gets the views. :o

I thinks cares alright but the money helps him get over it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I am very happy thank you,but we have some seriously embarassing supporters,i like to think im above that kind of crap

Every club has them, look at the mess that is Arsenal fan tv for example. I don't even find that entertaining, it's just a bunch of muppets who don't seem to be the brightest, feigning anger in the hope of being a viral sensation.

• Advertisement

I thinks cares alright but the money helps him get over it :D

Well these kind of results and meltdowns bring in more views than a 3-0 routine win. :o

Continue searching for that elusive Premier League medal lads.

Well these kind of results and meltdowns bring in more views than a 3-0 routine win. :o

Whatever the result today not starting Sanchez was going to bring the views and the money.

I'd be more embarrassed about having supporters calling for the manager's head and calling the players all names under the sun after every loss than some lads having a laugh online.

And they say Liverpool fans love their history, you haven't won it 13 years, don't be so proud:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,111 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

And they say Liverpool fans love their history, you haven't won it 13 years, don't be so proud:P

The last time ye won it, there was no internet to post pictures on. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Any way ....Well done on the win lads I do think your in with a great shout of top 4 looks like us and United will miss out

We are absolutely abysmal and I'm afraid Bayern are going to proper rape us again midweek can't wait for Lincoln though much more our level

Who knows arsenal will do what needs to be done against the lesser sides so it's all wide open.

Quazzie wrote: »

Just saying it's not exactly a merit worth bragging about at this stage :pac:

Best of luck against Munich on Tuesday still in with a shout after getting that away goal.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is it four draws and no wins in those games for Arsenal?

Liverpool have done well against top half teams and those in the top 4. Lost 5 to bottom half teams in Burnley, Bournemouth, Swansea, Leicester and Hull.

They beat Chelsea earlier in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Always great beating Arsenal, they take it so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Actually there was but it would have taken about 5 hours to see a gif image of Wenger with his head in his hands using V.32 standard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Hahaha Champions league anyone?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Yeah but in 89 who would have thought Liverpool wouldnt have won the league since. 13 years how long more for Arsenal?? oh & still no Champions League :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Arsenal lads are ok. They suffered the same pain as our self's. We all went through this ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Such a childish thread

The best thing Arsenal done this tear was spank us 3-0.

It helped us clear some deadwood and made contes decision to switch to a formation he liked easier.

Looks lads ......Ye put on a Hull of a performance the Champions Leicester would be proud. It'd take a Saint now not to throw Wenger to the Wolves now even though we played like Swansea under Bradley

;)

Looks lads ......Ye put on a Hull of a performance the Champions Leicester would be proud. It'd take a Saint now not to throw Wenger to the Wolves now even though we played like Swansea under Bradley

;)

34 minutes between this and your last post here. Please don't tell me you've spent 34 minutes thinking of that.

• Advertisement

Sorry I don't live on boards.

Did you miss me that much ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Im just gonna say one thing,if can plays we will lose

Liverpool are pretty terrible and their one trick pony tactic is easy to circumvent If Wenger has actually done any tactics for the game id expect an easy arsenal win

Top, top, top posts...would read again.

Troop is up on Arsenal Fan tv.

https://youtu.be/2i-JrQI6hWQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Top, top, top posts...would read again.

Again...don't blame me for Wenger doing the opposite of every team that have frustrated and beaten them on the counter..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Bit like your Champions League Winners medal Blud ;)

P.S. looked in the first half as if Arsene has lost the dressing room, very poor. Would not be surprised if he got the sack of they got a hiding in the CL in the second leg versus Bayern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Bit like your Champions League Winners medal Blud ;)

P.S. looked in the first half as if Arsene has lost the dressing room, very poor. Would not be surprised if he got the sack of they got a hiding in the CL in the second leg versus Bayern.

Arsenal have more class than sacking a man whose kept them in the top 3 and brought them success over a sustained period of 20 plus years. He will be afforded the respect to choose when he leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Arsenal have more class than sacking a man whose kept them in the top 3 and brought them success over a sustained period of 20 plus years. He will be afforded the respect to choose when he leaves.

No worries then Blud, Best of luck against Bayern blud and hopefully we will both keep utd out of the top four

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Troop is up on Arsenal Fan tv.

https://youtu.be/2i-JrQI6hWQ

Why does that man end every sentence with 'blood' or 'Fam'??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

monkey9 wrote: »
    Why does that man end every sentence with 'blood' or 'Fam'??

The question is, why aren't we all saying blud?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ERG89 wrote: »
    The question is, why aren't we all saying blud?

Because we weren't raised by vampires.

• Advertisement
Advertisement