Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 27 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

20 (-4) from 4, 9 to play.

Top 1000 average (which I am no way near) is 20, average played, 5.

Feeling a bit better from that stat. Still seeing red arrows though based on mid GW score though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Green arrow thanks to Mane :) Have dragged myself from 400k in GW17 to just outside 100k now, a decent return from Kun tomorrow should see me into the top 100k hopefully :o

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Haha it looks like a dead account had the most points today. Does that happen often?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

32 brings me to 55k with 7 to go including Aguerrooooo TC. I'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

21 from 5. Up 1300 places to 17.5k, but lost my ML lead to a lad who had Ollsen, Redmond, Zara and Firmino.

Alonso, Pedro, Eriksen, Kane, Lukaku and Aguero (TC) to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

What would the KUN tcers be happy with reallistically,personally 1 goal in each game and 2-3 bps which would give 42-45 pts overall

Well I dreamt a few nights ago he scored twice in the first half against Sunderland.

Then I woke up.

When you start dreaming about fantasy football
    You know your over thinking it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

20 (-8) from 4 with DGW Sterling & Aguero (C) to play twice so not too bad with my main players mostly from tomorrow with the exception of Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Hackers

31 with no hits sees me up to top 2k....however only have Aguero from city and not triple captained. All main rivals have Aguero tripled so I now want my captain to score as few points as possible! Something just not right about that but those are the rules !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

29 with 7 to go. Only have Sterling double week. He's captained. If he can match Aguero I'll take it. The form he's in in there's nothing stopping him beating Aguero's score. Bring on tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

32 -4 with 10 players still to go( Have four dgw including tc Kun). Sitting at 25k and made ground on money leagues already without my tc playing yet.

The next few days will have me wrecked with nerves!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

29 (4) with 5 + 2 to play including TC Kun
    Up 15k to 81k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

7(-8) from 4 have dropped to 60 k.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Just noticed Amat got on the pitch for a minute today!! Like a Phoenix from the flames for GW 28!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Up to 17k and that's without Tom Carroll 6 pts to sub in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Markx wrote: »
    Just noticed Amat got on the pitch for a minute today!! Like a Phoenix from the flames for GW 28!!

They were one goal up for two minutes, probably just to waste a bit of time before the final whistle ;)

1 point would be better than nothing next week, though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

21(-8) from 6 but with PVA's 6 to sub in. Can't believe Mawson didn't score and Siggy only got 5 from that game. Mawson heading in that Siggy free would probably have been worth about 12 points to owners of both.

Poor but the good Sat = crap Sunday and vice versa rule gives me some consolation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

19 (-4) from 4, happy enough with that. Slight drop but got about as much out of today as could be expected (Grant, PVA, Siggy & Brunt the only poor return).

Tom Carroll got there a week too early. He's first sub and I think I would bank his 6 vs Hazard if I had a chance.

Grant, Walker, Alonso, Hazard, Sterling (2), Costa, Lukaku, Aguero (TC 2) to go.

Plenty of reasons to be hopefull. Plenty of potential heartbreak too.

Carroll looked good on MoTd
    Siggy unlucky not to score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

12 (-8) from 5. Didn't see any games yesterday, but sounds like I was unlucky not to get more points from Ibra, Siggy, Brunt, Mawson...

Anyway, hopefully 9 players to go including Aguero (TC).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,738 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Let's all pray that Aguero had a comfortable night's sleep and a good hearty breakfast ahead of his inevitable mega haul this afternoon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

27 (-8) with 6 to play.

Happy Kunday everyone
    Let's hope he has a Pep in his step
    Can't wait for super Sunday
    Unless he doesn't start in which case I will break the TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

39(-4) with 7 to play, with all the talk of Aguero, the Spurs/Everton game has gone largely under the radar, have Funes Mori and Lukaku playing, not expecting much in terms of returns though

The Spurs game could (once again) scupper everything for me....my mismanagement of spurs players is probably my biggest failing this season.

Have no Spurs coverage at the moment and no Lukaku this week either so hoping for a Barkley inspired Everton win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

siblers wrote:
    39(-4) with 7 to play, with all the talk of Aguero, the Spurs/Everton game has gone largely under the radar, have Funes Mori and Lukaku playing, not expecting much in terms of returns though

Lukaku and Coleman here.
    Must be the first week in a long time I've had no Spurs. Not looking forward to it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Same, sold Kane and Eriksen to KDB and Aguero, hard to see Spurs running riot though, Everton are pretty solid at the back these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Today is the day lads, today is the day. When FF dreams turn to reality or nightmares

#THFC: Lloris (C), Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Not looking forward to the early game. No Kane or Lukaku. Gonna be on edge whenever the phone buzzes.

Then hoping TC Kun runs riot

• Advertisement

Have Kane and Coleman here, not sure what I want. Kane to fill his boots I suppose with a sneaky attacking return for Seamie.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Gonna be on edge whenever the phone buzzes.

Yep...the FootMob goal alert noise makes me feel queasy these days.

Been like that since the Sanchez hat-trick against West Ham....every ding was like a kick in the nuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Big game for us TC players as if Kane gets a low score or blanks then we really could see some big ground made in mini leagues if Aguero goes nuts over two games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

dahat wrote: »
    Big game for us TC players as if Kane gets a low score or blanks then we really could see some big ground made in mini leagues if Aguero goes nuts over two games.
    i want them both to go nuts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So have 3 Everton players and just Erisken for Spurs
    So it would be great for Barkley & Lukaku to score with Coleman assists and a Erisken goal & assist - not asking for much haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Not looking forward to the early game. No Kane or Lukaku. Gonna be on edge whenever the phone buzzes.

Then hoping TC Kun runs riot

I've got all three....

• Advertisement

Have Kane and Coleman here, not sure what I want. Kane to fill his boots I suppose with a sneaky attacking return for Seamie.

Same players
    Attacking returns from walker ., Alli Eriksen and especially lukaku would hurt badly
    Kane goals would benefit me a lot
    But I'd take a nil all with bonus for Seamie

Not going to be more than one maybe 2 goals in this game

Kane goal
    Davies assist

Beautiful

Kane wonder goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Have both. Get in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Absolute sick of Kane at this stage

Annoyed I never brought Davies in when Rose got injured. He's been a bargain

Should have scored again !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

spock. wrote: »
    Absolute sick of Kane at this stage

I'm a fan of him FPL wise but can NEVER own him at the right time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good man 'Arry

Only 2 of top 5 have him
    They all have lukaku
    Going well for me

Eriksen close from walker pass
    Walker is giving me heart attacks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

With three players in this game would have been happy with a 0 all draw, now want Coleman, Lakaku, and Walker to get goals and assists each.

Funes Mori lucky to escape a yellow

Great chance for Kane from eriksen cross
    Could even have been a pen

• Advertisement
Advertisement