Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW28 Transfers

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Andre Ayew would be an interesting prospect if he were to start? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

CITY XI | Bravo, Zabaleta (C), Sterling, Agüero , De Bruyne, Sané, Silva, Clichy, Stones, Otamendi, Toure #borovcity
    Stupid pep
    Why didn't he start that attacking set of players weds night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Joaquin223

Made 2 transfers already this week but tempted to make one more with Simon Francis likely out. Convinced I only had one free transfer this week so should already be on a -4, but can't see where it lists your current transfer hit...is it on the transfers page?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

km79 wrote: »
    CITY XI | Bravo, Zabaleta (C), Sterling, Agüero , De Bruyne, Sané, Silva, Clichy, Stones, Otamendi, Toure #borovcity
    Stupid pep
    Why didn't he start that attacking set of players weds night

Aguero > Kane next week it is. Fcuk that noise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That's is bizarre from Pep IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

CSF wrote: »
    That's is bizarre from Pep IMO.

Apart from Aguero it isn't really though. It's a Cup QF and he wants to win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Benimar wrote: »
    Apart from Aguero it isn't really though. It's a Cup QF and he wants to win it.

Yeah Guardiola takes cup competitions very seriously going by his previous managerial stints.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I wanted to take this BGW as an opportunity to ditch Holebas but with Baines & McAuley I'm struggling to find a cheap alternative worth a -4. A 'Pool def?

And I'm also considering a Sané -> Lanzini for -4. City's upcoming fixtures are much tougher than West Ham. But Sané's on great form. Lanzini too though...

iroced wrote: »
    I wanted to take this BGW as an opportunity to ditch Holebas but with Baines & McAuley I'm struggling to find a cheap alternative worth a -4. A 'Pool def?

And I'm also considering a Sané -> Lanzini for -4. City's upcoming fixtures are much tougher than West Ham. But Sané's on great form. Lanzini too though...

Gave in to Lanzini for a second -8 in a row but not to a def. Was tempted by Coleman considering his recent form but I have Baines so that would have been a definite -8 over the next couple of GWs. Pieters last week showed me that it can sometimes work and that my rationale thinking wasn't rewarded. Let's see if it goes against me 2 weeks in a row now ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

CSF wrote: »
    I could do that too, on the way to Sanchez, and just do Aguero to Kane next week with the same end result.

Do you really think Coutinho carries the same danger though? Obviously it's a much safer move.

Sorry only seeing this now. No I'm not entirely convinced with coutinho but I'll roll with it for 4 gws.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Gave in to Lanzini for a second -8 in a row but not to a def. Was tempted by Coleman considering his recent form but I have Baines so that would have been a definite -8 over the next couple of GWs. Pieters last week showed me that it can sometimes work and that my rationale thinking wasn't rewarded. Let's see if it goes against me 2 weeks in a row now ;).
    Baines getting injured and missing the CS & Coleman keeping his insane form :rolleyes: :pac:...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    Thinking of Pedro and Aguero to Mane and Llorente for -4. Views?

Disaster of a transfer. Cost me -1 and I'd rather have Pedro and Aguero!!

Yet again hits do not work for me.

Advertisement