Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have gentle birth boxset for sale?

Options
  • 04-03-2017 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking to buy the gentle birth box set (book and 8 CDs), but it seems that I can't buy this directly anymore as it has been replaced with the app. I'm not very tech savvy & don't even have a device suitable for apps, so would really like to get the book and CDs instead. If anyone has the boxset and is willing to sell on, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 supersiren

Hi billiebob..can you have a google of gentlebirth instructors in your area and see if they have any. My sister in law is an instructor and used to have the complete set for sale to her clients not sure if it's still the case since the app has came along. I do see on the Facebook group that there seems
    To be lots of problems with the app not working/downloading 100% correctly.
    Might be an option. Hope it's of some help.

I'm looking to buy the gentle birth box set (book and 8 CDs), but it seems that I can't buy this directly anymore as it has been replaced with the app. I'm not very tech savvy & don't even have a device suitable for apps, so would really like to get the book and CDs instead. If anyone has the boxset and is willing to sell on, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BillieBob101

Thanks for the advice. I actually managed to get the tracks from a super helpful boardsie, so I'm all sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tippchick36

I'm trying to purchase the Gentle Birth Boxset online but no website is letting me do so. Can anyone help please?

Advertisement