Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historical News : New Moderator

Options
  • 04-03-2017 3:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After many years of Moderator duty Jonniebgood1 has decided to step down. I'd like to thank him for bringing me up to speed and his role moderating this forum over the past few years.

As a replacement, Riffmongous has agreed to help out and accepted the position as Moderator. I'm delighted to welcome him on board and wish him well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

best of luck riffmongous.

Manach wrote: »
    After many years of Moderator duty Jonniebgood1 has decided to step down. I'd like to thank him for bringing me up to speed and his role moderating this forum over the past few years.

As a replacement, Riffmongous has agreed to help out and accepted the position as Moderator. I'm delighted to welcome him on board and wish him well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Thanks guys and thanks to Jonnie for moderating the forum the last years!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Thanks to Jonniebgood1 & best of luck to Riffmongus. No doubt we'll be in touch!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement