Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window supplier advice

Options
  • 04-03-2017 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi folks, I'm in he middle of doing up costing for my new build. Window prices vary hugely and looking som advice on companies with good service and a quality product. I've looked at Munster, Nordan, rational and ambiwood. I'm going for a sliding sash aluclad and want to buy Irish.
    Any advice from people who have used these guys recently would be a great help, Pm only obviously!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I don’t want to hijack your thread but would appreciate a pm from anyone that has experience with these window companies. Primarily Munster Joinery and Nordan. Have a price from Munster and waiting on Nordan. I have a feeling Munster Joinery will be much cheaper from talking to other window companies but want to make sure I’m getting value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jo40

There's a joinery supplied timber windows called Dernawilt , seen some of their work years ago good quality hardwood. Not sure where they operate from if anyone knows of them please let me know

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

As per charter, Recommendations or comments by PM thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jo40

PM only anybody who can help

Advertisement