Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Mocks Exam Results 2017

Options
  • 04-03-2017 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

English - 93% - Very happy with this! I rushed the last question too and I got 55% last term!

Business - 54% Disappointed with this. I've never gotten lower than a B in this. I got 80% last term too :(

Geography - 77% Happy with this I found the short questions hard. I got 67% last term

Irish - 66% - I'm happy with this. Irish is one of my worst subjects and I got 56% last term :)

History - 92% - Extremely happy with this that being said I'm really good at history I got 92% last term as well

Religion - 74% - I didn't study for this and I wrote random stuff on that exam. I didn't really know anything very well so this result surprises me! I got 82% last term

Science - 67% - I didn't know any of the physics because we didn't learn it. So I'm fine with this result but I would like a B for the actual exam. I got 76% last term

French - 81% - Happy with this but I would have gotten an A if I knew the listening. I got 75% last term.

CSPE - 88% - Really happy with this I got 80% last term

Maths - 41% - Worst subject. I did better in paper 2. I got 49% last term. and 20% the term before that. My goal is to just pass this subject.

Music - 86% - Happy with this :) 91% last term

Comments

Advertisement