Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turbo trainer problem

Options
  • 04-03-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

So I have 2 problems with my tacx blue matic trainer. One is that the lever adjuster is at the max position but the number on the dial is 4 and the resistance level is also 4. When I go to the easiest level in goes by one and continues around the dial onto 10 and so on but the resistance goes no further than what it would be on 1. I think the cable slipped or something? Any one know the problem and fix?

Problem 2 is after this I was changing the resistance and forgot it was maxed out at 4 and tried to continue to push it passed 4 resulting in the lever snapping! So now the lever is stuck maxed out with level 4 resistance. Is it possible to super glue the lever or is it possible to order a new one?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Spare parts info on the Tacx website

Specific parts for the Blue Matic here

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Thanks for the parts info couldn't find that. Anyone any idea on the cable problem. Think I might dismantle the adjuster, going from what I found it seems easy enough to take apart and put back together

Advertisement