Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please explain why it is so difficut to access Eirsport

Options
  • 04-03-2017 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Whys does your security procedure not recognize a laptop that had previously logged in to Eirsport but instead thinks it is a new PC and not allow it because o that insane " one slot change per month" rule. What is the thinking behind the "slots" anyway ??? Mos user unfriendly system I have ever come across.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

robbok wrote: »
    Whys does your security procedure not recognize a laptop that had previously logged in to Eirsport but instead thinks it is a new PC and not allow it because o that insane " one slot change per month" rule. What is the thinking behind the "slots" anyway ??? Mos user unfriendly system I have ever come across.
    Hi  robbok,

I'm really sorry to hear you are experiencing issues logging into eir Sport and will relay your feedback to the eir Sport team. I would recommend contacting the technical team & they will be able to assist you with this. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement