Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many leaving cert points are required for secondary school teaching

Options
  • 04-03-2017 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am Currently in TY and need to decide on my subjects and levels for next year, Hoe many Points are required for a course in Teaching History and Geography at second level, also do I need honors level English and French (my modern language)

I really need to know soon!! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Why do you need to know points? They have no relevance to you yet. Aim as high as you can, realistically the other entry requirements are more important.

Point system is changing soon I think, shouldn't have much of an impact though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Brian2863

Hi, I'm sitting my L.C in a couple years but need to fill out my subject forms and levels by Monday, To become a history and Geography teacher do I need Higher level English?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the leaving cert forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Advertisement