Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court date nerves

Options
  • 05-03-2017 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I recently became a father of a baby girl she is 3 months old. I had her with a woman I had a one night stand with I was there for the start of the pregnancy but for the last few months I wasn't really around a few texts an phone calls I didn't want anything to fo with the mother an we just kept fighting not agreeing on anything. I showed up to the hospital when my daughter was born I was told I wouldn't be allowed to see her until visiting hours but just wanted to see her when I arrived at the hospital I was turned away I made a little bit of a scene but left I was just annoyed I wasn't allowed up. Her mother let me up the next day twice even allowed my parents to come up we had an argument in the hospital not agreeing again on things. She has allowed me access to my daughter when I asked at the beginning allowed my parents to visit as well all in her house doh. She eventually decided to make a better arrangement to suit us both I wanted different days an times but she said a set day an time which we decided I wanted more but she refused at the beginning but then agreed I couldn't make some visits an was late for a few weeks had a huge argument so she said her mother would be sitting in on vista as she didn't want to be alone with me anymore an only wanted to talk through text as she said I was agreesive on the phone to her I'm not a little sometimes but not a lot. I didn't like this so I applied for guardianship access an joint custody of my daughter we tired mediation which I thought was a waste of time. I told her I would drop my court case if she just gave me guardianship an access she refused I then said I wanted no more supervised visits an the mediator told her she had to come meet me alone in public with our daughter. There was a mix up an I went the wrong cafe then I arrived a little angry I found out she registered my daughter without me on the birthcert an I lost it I called we names threatened to take my daughter an destroy her life I know I shouldn't of but I was so angry. She went an got a safety an protection order against me an has filled papers for maintenance. We have a court date coming up in a month and I'm wondering if I'm fighting a losing battle I already have one child I'm not allowed have contact with an I'm afraid this will be the same thing. Can anyone help me please.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Closing as OP has found the right forum for this enquiry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement