Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s problem

Options
  • 05-03-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Looking for some help. Yesterday my phone crashed after sitting at 1% for about 30 mins. when I try to charge it now it just remains with the charging symbol on but won't actually power on. I get an error message saying that this data cable accessory is not compatible with this device. Today I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5SE.

I am now left with this iPhone 5s that will not turn on. Should I send it to Apple as it is still in warranty? Or should I try and get it fixed independently and then sell it on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ladjacket wrote: »
    Hi guys

Looking for some help. Yesterday my phone crashed after sitting at 1% for about 30 mins. when I try to charge it now it just remains with the charging symbol on but won't actually power on. I get an error message saying that this data cable accessory is not compatible with this device. Today I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5SE.

I am now left with this iPhone 5s that will not turn on. Should I send it to Apple as it is still in warranty? Or should I try and get it fixed independently and then sell it on?

Sounds like either a charging port issue or battery. If it's under warranty might as well send it to Apple. Get it fixed free. Then sell It

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

Sounds like either a charging port issue or battery. If it's under warranty might as well send it to Apple. Get it fixed free. Then sell It

Thank you.

It's actually turned back on with a different charger now which is odd!

Advertisement