Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find undergraduate handbook for Agriculture and Food Sciences?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

This is about as close as I can find for you
    PDF

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Sn@kebite

Maldesu wrote: »
    This is about as close as I can find for you
    PDF
    Thanks. It seems as good as it gets to a handbook. I suppose I will need to just look on sisweb for the module breakdown. I want to find out how difficult science is in UCD as I am considering trying to transfer from DIT. I know the hours are longer, but not sure about how difficult the theory is.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Don't think any handbook will tell you that. You should look up some of the facebook pages and maybe ask them there. It will also depend if you are planning on doing the omnibus or a specific stream.

Maldesu wrote: »
    Don't think any handbook will tell you that. You should look up some of the facebook pages and maybe ask them there. It will also depend if you are planning on doing the omnibus or a specific stream.
    No a handbook will maybe answer a few things like modules taught, hours spent in lectures etc...

I think looking up pages is a good idea i will look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pk2000

Read the UCD prospectus, check the School of Agriculture website and the UCD Course Search.

• Advertisement

pk2000 wrote: »
    Read the UCD prospectus, check the School of Agriculture website and the UCD Course Search.
    Thanks. The course search has the most info. It breaks the modules down into their components.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 katiekilg

Currently in fdsc here, any questions you have I can answer!

katiekilg wrote: »
    Currently in fdsc here, any questions you have I can answer!

Do you mind if I PM you in the near future?

Advertisement