Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under eye bags

Options
  • 05-03-2017 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I have bad bags under my eyes...they've been there since my 20's (currently mid-30's) so no doubt genetics playing a part but also I wouldn't have the best sleeping pattern. I've improved this over the years but the bags are still there. Makeup can only do so much imo, and can make it look worse sometimes. Has anyone ever tried fillers? Would you recommend? And how long do they last?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I havnt tried fillers but leaving two tea spoons and an eye cream in the fridge over night and putting them on your eyes in the morning helps to reduce the puffiness

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AshleySawyer

I had the same problem and usually that doesn't go away. Though you could try ice for a perfect skin (face) then just healthy diet. As long as your eye bags is not black then it is fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 streem26

I'm agree with AshleySawyer. Also look at Sephora.com , they have a TON of under eye bag products. Just type in "Under Eye Bags" in the search box. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

On a recommendation from a girl on here (can't remember who sorry) I got Becca under eye colour brightening cream. It's amazing! Really covers the dark circles! I gone mine in sephora! Not sure where else you can get it!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P393661?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1660547

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Hi all,

I have bad bags under my eyes...they've been there since my 20's (currently mid-30's) so no doubt genetics playing a part but also I wouldn't have the best sleeping pattern. I've improved this over the years but the bags are still there. Makeup can only do so much imo, and can make it look worse sometimes. Has anyone ever tried fillers? Would you recommend? And how long do they last?
    TIA
    For your sleep pattern try this it works for MH & me, we now manage solid sleep from 10.30pm uninterrupted to 6.30am! Wonderful. I use Monsia Skincare but everynight after cleansing & toning .  I use fresh lemon juice on my age spot on my left cheek and follow this with frankincense oil. When this has absorbed I apply the Monsia night repair cream. It seems to be fading ever so slowly to the point where a foundation covers it. I don't know whether it is just the lemon juice & frankincense oil that is doing it or whether it is also the hyaluronic acid, emu oil & aloe vera in the Monsia night repair cream that all combine to reduce the age spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

idunno78 wrote: »
    On a recommendation from a girl on here (can't remember who sorry) I got Becca under eye colour brightening cream. It's amazing! Really covers the dark circles! I gone mine in sephora! Not sure where else you can get it!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P393661?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1660547

You can get Becca on Cult Beauty, it's a lovely corrector for no makeup days, just to brighten up the skin :)

Advertisement