Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Social Behaviour in Drimnagh

Options
  • 06-03-2017 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

I live near Benbulbin Road in Drimnagh and am absolutely fed up with having to put up with feral rats abusing and intimidating me every time I go to the chipper there. Yesterday, my sister and I walked across the green on Benmadigan Road and up towards the chipper. There were around 5 hoods standing outside screaming and roaring. As we approached, one of them deliberately splashed us by kicking a puddle.I Then another made comments about my sister. The same thing happened as we were leaving.

Is there anything that can done about these thugs? I feel for the people who live directly across the road. This is not the first time I've put up with this sort of behaviour. It's getting to the stage where feel anxious walking around there. Some advice would be helpful....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Anongeneric

Move,
    they'll be happy enough to keep doing it to you and others, and the Gardai don't have the resources to get involved with
    stuff like this until it escalates considerably.

Advertisement