If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" full HD TV for Amazon Fire

Options
  • 06-03-2017 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭

Dear Richer Sounds,
    Can you recommend me a 32 inch full HD TV?
    I need two or more HDMI ports.
    A SCART port is preferable; but not essential.
    It doesn't need to be Smart or have a tuner as I'll be using it only with an Amazon Fire (or similar) box.
    I'd like it to have decent sound quality without need for an external speaker system.
    Price is important.  Open box / demo, etc, is fine if you have one knocking around.
    Delivery to Dublin.

Many thanks in advance,
    Dean.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

deandean wrote: »
    Dear Richer Sounds,
    Can you recommend me a 32 inch full HD TV?
    I need two or more HDMI ports.
    A SCART port is preferable; but not essential.
    It doesn't need to be Smart or have a tuner as I'll be using it only with an Amazon Fire (or similar) box.
    I'd like it to have decent sound quality without need for an external speaker system.
    Price is important.  Open box / demo, etc, is fine if you have one knocking around.
    Delivery to Dublin.

Many thanks in advance,
    Dean.
    Hey Dean.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we currently have no open box 32" screens.

At the minute our cheapest Full HD 32" screen would be the LG 32LH604 priced at £329
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201924-32lh604v.aspx

Samsung UE32K5500 also priced at £329.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202052-ue32k5500.aspx

Both screen include our 6 year guarantee and delivery would be £6.99

Neither of these have a scart connection as its getting harder and harder to get one that does as it now an old format.

Let me know if either of these would suit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.