Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No new photos found on this device

Options
  • 06-03-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm most likely missing something trivial but I'm trying to get photos off my 6S plus to the PC. Phone recognised. Shows internal storage. But on double-tap, I get the message. Optimize photos are ON. Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

If you have optimise storage enabled in photos only thumbnails are stored on the device, they would look terrible on a big screen so maybe you have to use iCloud for windows to save them to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

guil wrote: »
    If you have optimise storage enabled in photos only thumbnails are stored on the device, they would look terrible on a big screen so maybe you have to use iCloud for windows to save them to it?
    Yeah, though as much guil. On the cloud as we speak. All there of course but cant for the love of jesus find a way to select multiples (approx 250 pics) in one go. It looks like its a "shift + click" on every one I want.

A royal PITA.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Have you iCloud for Windows installed or are you using the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Have you iCloud for Windows installed or are you using the website?
    Just on the site SP. worth while installing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

It's easy to download or upload photos using iCloud for windows. It automatically downloads any new photos to a local folder as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement