Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empire Circus

Options
  • 06-03-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about the Empire Circus in Mulhuddart.

I cant find any info online for tickets times ect.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Bit of a strange one alright, saw some posters in the general area with no venue or show times listed. I happened to be in the newish Maxol near Mulhuddart on Friday night and there was a performance happening, it sounded more night club than circus. I believe it is one of the newer type circuses, with no performing animals.

Passed by on the Navan Road heading to work early this morning and they were out and about dismantling the site, to move on to their next gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

yeah i checked the filling stations website on facebook and it had no details.
    But if they are moving on already its no use to me!

loads of posters on poles though with jsut the name empire circus on them,

3yr old will have to wait a while longer for his first circus!

cheers for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

brightkane wrote: »
    yeah i checked the filling stations website on facebook and it had no details.
    But if they are moving on already its no use to me!

loads of posters on poles though with jsut the name empire circus on them,

3yr old will have to wait a while longer for his first circus!

cheers for reply
    Must be getting old, but the racket they were making in Friday night would rival some of the really serious night clubs. It sounded something along the lines of a Spinning Class meets ManU Mission. I'd imagine it would frighten the be jayus out of any 3 year old :D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Must be getting old, but the racket they were making in Friday night would rival some of the really serious night clubs. It sounded something along the lines of a Spinning Class meets ManU Mission. I'd imagine it would frighten the be jayus out of any 3 year old :D

We went to see it - it was actually brilliant!

Advertisement