Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for my brother

Options
  • 06-03-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

He was born on the 11th of April 1977 in St Patrick's home Navan rd Dublin and was named Michael Valentine by my mother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

Hi Jane.
    First of all i would get your Mum to write away to The Adoption Authority of Ireland in Shelbourne Road Dublin asking for her Adoption Order Date, include a form of ID.
    Next take a trip to GRO Research Room in Werburgh St Dublin up near Christchurch and ask for the Adoption Books, Look through the Adoption Books for male born your brothers date of Birth taking down Vol Page And number for each.
    Then order the Adoption Certs from GRO Adoption Dept in Roscommon,
    The adoption cert will give Adopted name, Names and address of adopted Parents and the adoption order date that will match your mothers.
    Good Luck Kathy

Advertisement