Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get makeup done Dublin city

Options
  • 06-03-2017 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Eek left it very late. Any suggestions where I could get makeup done at a reasonable cost this Saturday?

Or any options/suggestions - eyes only etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

Any makeup counter will do your makeup for the purchase of 2 products, so depending on the brand you choose it varies from €40+. Benefit, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Bare Minerals, inglot would all be in that price range

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks!

Yeah not sure if I want to buy any products...

Any cheaper options out there I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Urban Decay eye make up is €25 redeemable against products. So is Mac I think if you could get a cancellation. Otherwise I think it's around €50 for full face. Mac holds a certain number of appointments for walk ins but I'm not sure I'd rely on that if you're in a hurry or have an event.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How much are you looking to spend? Inglot is €30 and redeemable on products but you'd need to be ringing around today as they all seem to book up pretty well in advance for Saturdays!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tbh you're paying for someone's skill and time so I don't know where you'd get much cheaper than what is suggested above. Alternatively you could get lashes and liner applied in Mac or Inglot which is about €10/15 and do foundation etc yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I know of a local salons that will do full face for €20 but that is a matter of hunting around your local area and finding someone you're happy with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Charlotte Tilbury is €35 redeemable against product on the day.

I made an appointment there yesterday myself but its not for a few weeks, not sure how far in advance you'd have to book for a saturday.

Getting a full face of make up done for as little as €35 is good value IMO, especially when you can then also get some product to bring home.

I've often gotten my make up done in Brown Sugar for weddings etc and its upwards of €50 purely for the makeup application. If CT do a good job, that may be my option going forward.

Advertisement