Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for USA shows on ticketmaster. com

Options
  • 06-03-2017 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

I am trying to buy tickets for a show in Las Vegas but keep getting an error when I select the buy option (it lets me select seats etc prior to that) - I get the message.......
    'Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later:

Have got this for a few days now - am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

xlogo wrote: »
    I am trying to buy tickets for a show in Las Vegas but keep getting an error when I select the buy option (it lets me select seats etc prior to that) - I get the message.......
    'Sorry, we could not process your request, please try again later:

Have got this for a few days now - am I doing something wrong?

No you aren't doing anything wrong.

Its Ticketmaster ,they seem to block overseas people trying to access their site .I had this issue in the past and its disgraceful to be honest.

The only way around it is to use a US VPN .Chrome works better too ,and delete your cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭xlogo

Zardoz wrote: »
    No you aren't doing anything wrong.

Its Ticketmaster ,they seem to block overseas people trying to access their site .I had this issue in the past and its disgraceful to be honest.

The only way around it is to use a US VPN .Chrome works better too ,and delete your cookies.

OK - not good news but many thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 squonkie

Is it a concert you are tying to book? It must be a new thing because I have booked shows through Ticketmaster US on numerous occaisions for Vegas

You can also try here

https://www.vegas.com/shows/

Cheers but tickets are much dearer on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Are you using a phone/tablet, Ticketmaster us has always been a dick when I'm not on a p.c.

• Advertisement

hynesie08 wrote:
    Are you using a phone/tablet, Ticketmaster us has always been a dick when I'm not on a p.c.

Have tried all 3 at this stage and get the same message on all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Use Chrome, install "Hola" plugin and switch it to US for ticketmaster.com

Free, fast and reliable VPN. :D

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Use Chrome, install "Hola" plugin and switch it to US for ticketmaster.com

Free, fast and reliable VPN. :D

Cheers - just tried it and it didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

trying to get tickets for ireland mexico on it all day, no joy on the mobile i just get "oops try again" and on chrome book nothing happens when i click find tickets its been driving me mad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

It might be something to do with the local time when you are trying to book. I had this problem in the past and it simply was because it was the equivalent of six am in the states. It worked for me later in the day. Strangely the Irish Ticketmaster site is the same and there are times in the middle of the night when it will tell you tickets aren't available but it will be fine in the morning. It might be maintenance related or similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Thanks for that, I finally managed to get them. its a bit nuts that in this day and age a major site like ticketmaster doesn't work 24/7

Advertisement