Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split Billing

Options
  • 06-03-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I was looking at eir's 2017 pricelist HERE

In the NOTE's on Page 5 it mentions Split Billing (Item No.11 Details of a split billing option are available on request).

Could you explain to me what this is exactly.

My take on it is,

If for example at home we have a Phone and Broadband bundel, with split billing the account holder could pay for the phone portion (in Post Office) and I could pay for the Broadband Portion (by Direct Dedit) of the bill, is this correct.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

iioklo wrote: »
    I was looking at eir's 2017 pricelist HERE

In the NOTE's on Page 5 it mentions Split Billing (Item No.11 Details of a split billing option are available on request).

Could you explain to me what this is exactly.

My take on it is,

If for example at home we have a Phone and Broadband bundel, with split billing the account holder could pay for the phone portion (in Post Office) and I could pay for the Broadband Portion (by Direct Dedit) of the bill, is this correct.

Thanks.
    Hi  iioklo,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid split billing is not available on any of our new bundles & is only available on your older account types at the minute. Apologies I was unable to offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭iioklo

I'm afraid split billing is not available on any of our new bundles & is only available on your older account types at the minute 

So, you havent really answered the question I asked, Is Split Billing what I described above in my example, also I'm on an old ADSL bundel.

Advertisement