Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house near Cork Camogie Grounds, Cork

Options
  • 06-03-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Myself and my husband are interested with a house near Cork Camogie Grounds, at Cork. We are not familiar with Cork. But we heard there might be some travellers around during the summer. Is that area suitable for a family as we have a new born baby and would like to raise him there?

Will be much appreciated if anyone can tell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Lived near there for a few years, dont think any halting site about since mahon point was built. Area is fine. Lovely walks, shopping centre, leisure centre, blackrock village with market on your doorstep.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 cathalsmom

Thanks Balmed Out. You are quite helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,270 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

There's a small estate with settled travellers in it at one corner of Ringmahon road (the one nearest Ringmahon rangers football pitch) but I haven't heard any bad stories. Probably worth mentioning that Chris O' Leary (former lord mayor who lives in mahon) was on the radio last week talking about vigilante groups attacking heroin addicts in mahon. Not sure how big of an issue this is or was it just scare-mongering.

Thanks. Do you know any reliable engineer who can carry on the property report in Cork?

Hi Balmed Out. Do you know any reliable engineer who can carry on the property report in Cork?

• Advertisement
Advertisement