Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017 IGRF World Cup, accomodation

Options
  • 06-03-2017 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

With this shoot on in July, can any Harbour House locals give me a heads up on B&B's ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

http://www.clanardcourt.ie/

not exactly a b'nb, but it's a nice spot - 5 mins drive from range.

http://www.dollardstown.com/ - 10 mins drive - Andrew and Antoinette - owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Toby normally lets people camp also if that's your thing

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Thanks for the info, now is it the clanardcourt or the sleeping bag, hhhhhmmmm decisions decisions lol

july in ireland - cold, wet, but great Ól 's craic in the camp or warm bed, hot showers, and all night bar??????????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I slept in the back of the van last year. Plenty of grub & beer, out like a log

• Advertisement

I've done the camping thing for 2 years, but there's a possibility that your car could end up in a tent too! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Also I'd say The Silken Thomas in Kildare is fully booked out by the shooters from the UK already. They will book it every year in advance.

If you are truly looking to attend the IGRF comps. then it's best to book now ASAP as any accommodation nearby will be gone at that time.

Carlow and Kildare are not that far from the range so don't forget to look there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

I decided against the tent lol sorted thanks all

Advertisement