If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV Prices

Options
  • 06-03-2017 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I need a new TV 55" and 4k with decent HDR.
    Could you please price me for these sets below:

Sony XD93 KD-55XD9305
    SAMSUNG UE55KS7000
    Panasonic TX-58DX902B 

Also what's the difference between UE55KS7000 and UE55KS7500? Curved screen only?
    They are 2016 models so hopefully some nice discounts on them :)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi SD_DRACULA,

Yes the only difference between these screens would be the 7000 is a flat screen and the 7500 is curved.

The best prices on each of those would be:

Sony KD55XD9305 - £1249
    Samsung UE55KS7000 - £899 (This is not available for shipping and can be collected in store only)
    Panasonic TX58DX902 - £1699

They all come with a free 6 year guarantee and apart from the Samsung, can be shipped for £6.99.

Let me know what you think

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.