Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting Jackets

Options
  • 06-03-2017 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I am in the market for a new shooting jacket,has anyone got the Harkila pro hunter x. They seem expensive but maybe they are value for money. Opinions please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

2 of my buddies have the Harkila Pro Hunter jackets, they are very happy with them. I bought a Deerhunter Muflon jacket this time last year on sale. I have to say that I'm very happy with it and after days out together I don't think the lads with the Harkila are any drier than I am. If you can get the Deerhunter Mouflon on sale I can highly recommend it.
    smallfry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

I tried the pro hunter x - was not that impressed, - I have the regular pro hunter, which is a good jacket, but be careful about size which are over generous, also it is much cheaper to buy in Ireland , so if I was buying again- I would try on a few jackets rather than buying online.

Advertisement