Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What broadband speeds are available in my area ?

Options
  • 07-03-2017 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've had a quick look at the Eir Fibre Broadband Map and I think the service is available where I live.

Can someone please check what download speeds I might be able to expect, if I signed up with Eir ?

... I'm posting this because I see that the staff require a thread to be linked to all PMs, so will PM my details when I get a reply here :)

Many thanks.

Thanks,

G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

I've had a quick look at the Eir Fibre Broadband Map and I think the service is available where I live.

Can someone please check what download speeds I might be able to expect, if I signed up with Eir ?

... I'm posting this because I see that the staff require a thread to be linked to all PMs, so will PM my details when I get a reply here :)

Many thanks.
    Hi garrettod,

Thanks for the post. :D

No problem, can you PM me your landline details and eir code and I'll check this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement