Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another identify a song thread

• 07-03-2017 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭

I heard a song on RTE radio over the weekend, and listened out for the DJ to say the name.

I didn't get the title but the band were called Elephant. It was rocky/grungy type song.

Now I searched for Elephant and they appear to be a duo and their songs don't sound similar.

Then I see a band called Elefant, which are more likely....anyone else hear it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

NIMAN wrote: »
    I heard a song on RTE radio over the weekend, and listened out for the DJ to say the name.

I didn't get the title but the band were called Elephant. It was rocky/grungy type song.

Now I searched for Elephant and they appear to be a duo and their songs don't sound similar.

Then I see a band called Elefant, which are more likely....anyone else hear it?

There is a Band\artist from Louth called elephant and there was an act with a female lead from the UK but I don't think they would be classed as rocky more dream pop so maybe its these..
    http://www.breakingtunes.com/elephant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Got it, it was this

Advertisement