Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick Your Poison #26 Favourite Face of Foley

Options
  • 07-03-2017 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Mick Foley is an undisputed legend and a sure fire Hall of Famer. He's currently playing the role of GM on Raw at present but as an in-ring competitor he performed under three famous characters. All had different quirks and styles and even evolved within themselves. You had the ultra violent Cactus Jack who turned bitter, you had the uber cool Dude Love who sold out and you had the deranged Mankind who ended up sympathetic. Which was your favourite and why?

faces+of+foley.png

What's your favourite Face of Foley 4 votes

Cactus Jack
    0%
    Dude Love
    100%
    Bounty Hunterbrianregan09OmackeralLithium93_ 4 votes
    Mankind
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Dude Love
    I liked Cactus Jack the best. Always thought there was a violent edge to the character and you'd be in for a good vicious match. His street fight vs HHH was the best street of that era for my money. It's cool that Jack was in ECW,WCW and Japan as well as WWE

I know as a big Mick Foley fan I should go Cactus Jack but I love both versions of Mankind. The deranged Mankind that came in in 96 and the more comedic Mankind of 98-99. To be honest I didn't even know of Cactus Jack in 96 when Foley came to WWE.

Also my favourite promo/interview in wrestling was his series of sit down interviews with JR around the summer of 97.

Will the Dude get a vote though is the question? :P

Advertisement